Commercial landlord and tenant disputes
The property litigation solicitors at Ironmonger Curtis advise landlord and tenant clients of all sizes on a wide range commercial property disputes.
We regularly act for commercial landlords, property managers, investors, developers and tenants, across a broad spectrum of property litigation matters.
- Breaches of lease covenants
- Break rights and surrenders
- Commercial lease renewals
- Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (CRAR)
- Dilapidation claims
- Forfeiture and possession proceedings
- Landlord and tenant insolvency
- Notices to terminate lease
- Party wall and boundary disputes
- Possession claims
- Rent arrears
- Rent review arbitration
- Restrictive covenant issues
- Service charges disputes
For more information about our commercial property dispute services please get in touch.