Information Technology Law
Information technology law (also called “cyberlaw” or “IT law”) relates to the law surrounding information technology, including computing and the internet.
Information technology is an increasingly important subject for most businesses. Whether sourcing hardware, designing software, or developing a website for your online presence, it’s important to seek expert advice when considering your business IT projects.
The specialist IT solicitors at Ironmonger Curtis have a wealth of experience advising advising on IT law issues, whether contentious (where there is a dispute) or non-contentious matters.
Particular areas of expertise include:
- Software as a service (also called “SaaS”)
- Data protection and data processing issues and GDPR
- software development agreements
- agency and distribution or reseller agreements
- IT outsourcing agreements
- website development agreements
Whether you are considering your next IT project, or you are in dispute regarding a web development contract, our experienced IT solicitors can provide cost effective and down to earth advice. Contact our solicitors in Sheffield for more information.