Employment Law Telephone Helpline for Business
The Telephone Helpline product has been designed to give employers a fixed-cost, anxiety-free solution to dealing with staff issues, complaints, statutory entitlements (like maternity leave or flexible working), disciplinaries, grievances, trade union issues, whistleblowing etc.
So why not consider outsourcing your HR and employment law advice to us or using our services in conjunction with your current HR provision?
We have long-standing relationships with many small and medium sized businesses across the UK and are instructed by managers, HR business partners or in-house legal counsel on a regular basis.
Call us today for a no obligation quote
As part of the Telephone Helpline your business will have access to down-to-earth, commercial advice from our experienced employment law solicitors and professionals.
As an optional extra, why not consider taking out an employment law insurance product?
- Comprehensive employment law audit: employee contracts, policies, procedures, handbooks and terms and conditions of employment with re-drafting where necessary
- Annual, face to face, HR policy review
- Using our telephone helpline service gives you access to unlimited employment law advice;
- Solicitor managed – all of our account managers are solicitors. They will be your designated point of contact for all HR and employment law issues;
- Bespoke packages include optional extras such as:
- Training sessions at your site for unlimited attendees (including how to investigate a disciplinary, managing long term sickness absence and even a mock employment tribunal);
- Site visits to conduct investigations, internal hearings, attending at board meetings or conducting appraisals;
- Tailored drafting of all contracts (agency workers, casual workers, consultants, self-employed, introducers, service agreements, contracts of employment etc);
- Custom-made policies and procedures to govern all aspects of managing employees and other staff.;
- Insurance protection against legal costs and awards;
- Regular HR updates – with advice on how new legislation may impact your organisation
What are the advantages of our employment law telephone helpline?
- Effective management of employment law problems allowing you to minimise risk on a daily basis.
- You will have a designated Account Manager will deal with your queries to ensure consistency and allowing our specialists to build a sound understanding of your business (you won’t have to quote a reference or a unique number – our solicitors will simply be aware of your matter from the first call);
- You don’t have to pass through a call centre to reach us, we’re just at the end of a phone.
- You have the security of dealing with fully qualified professionals.
- We don’t read from a script and send you a standard letter with information you could easily google. We offer a fully bespoke service tailored to the needs of your business and actually provide advice about what steps to take;
- The Telephone Helpline can reduce management time and costs by handling disputes in a correct, legal and effective way;
- Fixed Annual Fees give you the security to budget your legal costs and ensure that you are in control.
Contact Ironmonger Curtis employment lawyers in Sheffield today
Speak to a member of our team today for more information and to build your bespoke employment law advice package by contacting us on 0845 225 2635 or completing our online contact form here.