Effective Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
How can we help?
Our employment lawyers have years of experience advising businesses on disciplinary and grievance proceedings. Such matter need to be handled correctly to avoid the risk of claims but also to ensure that employee relations are not damaged any more severely than necessary.
If you need a confidential and free chat with a solicitor over a workplace issue, do call us on the number above now. We are happy to talk the issue through.
If you are looking for general information take a look at our employment law legal answers.
We are experts at:
- Investigating the issue by the use of investigatory meetings and witness statements;
- Producing investigation reports which clearly set out the issues and the documents relevant to the case;
- Managing the accused employee: suspending if necessary;
- Managing other related employees. Ensuring that confidentiality is kept as far as possible;
- Holding disciplinary hearings and appeal hearings. We can attend the hearing and sit with you to ensure the hearing progresses in an orderly and professional manner.
How much will it cost?
We can work quickly and efficiently which is cost-effective for you.
We will offer a fixed fee at every stage, but generally the following prices will apply:
- Simple procedure. One hour meeting plus one witness statement, no attendance at hearing £299 plus VAT
- Standard procedure. One and a half hour meeting, plus up to three witness statements, attendance at hearing £599 plus VAT *
- Complex procedure. Two hour meeting, up to three investigatory meetings, up to five witness statements, attendance at hearing £999 plus VAT *
* Travel time and expenses may be payable in addition.
Contact Employment Lawyers in Sheffield Today
Speak to a member of our team today by contacting us on 0845 225 2635 or completing our online contact form here.