GDPR Update Event
Our employment law partner, Toby Pochron, is speaking at this free event next week hosted by NatWest and sponsored by Worldpay – his topic will be “GDPR Update (Stupid GDPR Questions that I have been asked)”
Scams and Cyber Crime Seminar – Free Event!
Date: 18 Jul 2018
Time: 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Location: NatWest, 1 St Paul’s Place, 121, Norfolk Street, Sheffield S1 2JF
Booking: Book your place here.
- 10.00 am Registration followed by introduction from Paula (NatWest), Gaye (Worldpay) & Lizzie (Worldpay)
- 10.30 am Friends against Scams Presentation by Lizzie Wilson Community Banker
- 11.30 am Cyber Crime Presentation from South Yorkshire Police with Damien Speare
- 12.30 pm Buffet Lunch and networking
- 1.00 pm Demonstrating Scams from Liberty ICT with Richard Sideal
- 1.45 pm Keep safe with social media from Be More Social with Rik Courtney
- 2.30 pm comfort break
- 2.35 pm GDPR update (Stupid GDPR questions) Ironmonger Curtis Solicitors with Toby Pochron
- 3.10 pm Q & A
- 3.30 pm close
If you own or manage a business, and have questions regarding how best to stay on the right side of the GDPR, contact our specialist data protection lawyers in Sheffield for advice.